Positive Energy to Your Home traditional Hindu system of design based on directional alignment. It is applied at home, temples, offices, industries, factories, etc. Vastu is the prevailing scientific concept aimed at peace and prosperity. This approach focuses on driving more positive energy into a building and is especially helpful in the areas of happiness, prosperity, health, wealth, etc. It tells us how to avoid diseases and calamities in life which are initiated by the negative energy around us.
- Vastu for Puja Room: The Puja room should be in the East, North, or North-East corner of the house. The pooja room should never be in the bedroom and should not be above, below, or next to the toilet or kitchen. All the material related to the puja room should be kept southeast of the room. The pooja room should always be on the ground floor and should never be in the basement. Puja rooms should never be used for any other purpose like stores and never put any pictures of ancestors in the pooja room to bring Positive energy to your home.
- Vastu for Bedroom: The construction of the master bedroom should be in the south direction. One should avoid sleeping with the head facing north as it acts as a source of nightmares and disturbs your sleep. The only preferred shapes are square and rectangle. Do not place the mirror on the wall opposite your bed Positive energy to your home. Avoid bright colors and light pastel shades of blue, green and white. Rejects the idea of keeping aquariums and divine idols in the bedroom as per Vastu.
- Vastu for Bathroom: Bathroom can be in West or North-West direction of the house, avoid East or North-East. The geyser and switchboard should be in the southeast corner. Faucet and shower fittings should be placed in the north direction. WC should be located in the West or North West direction. Avoid constructing a toilet in the middle and east, northeast of the house.
- Vastu for Locker Room: We should pay attention to the proper location of the locker, the direction of the entrance, windows, and cupboards. To bring prosperity to valuables, they should be kept in the southwest corner. The height of the locker room should not be less than the other rooms. The wall and floor of the locker room should be yellow. The locker room should not be kept in the corner of the room. It should be clean and clutter-free. A mirror should be hung to reflect the locker. This doubles the chances of getting money.
- Vastu for Kitchen: According to Vastu, the kitchen should be in the North-West or South-East corner of the house. The faucet or kitchen sink should be in the northeast corner of the kitchen and adjacent to the gas, as water and fire reflect each other. The cooking platform should be placed in such a way that the person faces the east while cooking Positive energy to your home.
- Vastu for Study Room: The study room is located in the west and the door can open from the north. The better color for the study room is lighter than the darker one. The shape of the study room is square and rectangular, but if it is used only for the study room, you can choose a pyramid shape as well.